As always, I had a difficult time picking out just a few items from last week to highlight. Here are a few of my favorites.
1. Handy Pants has a fabric bracelet tutorial. Love the button.
2. Mich L. in L.A. made these cute flower hair spirals.
3. Sneezerville refashioned this cute shirt.
4. The Path Less Traveled Market used beautiful fabric for this cute skirt.
So what have you made this week that you can wear? Please share your creations that you've made to be worn!
1. Click on "add your link" below. Enter your item information. You can even add a picture now! Please link to the actual blog post that includes your project so it is easy for people to find!
2. Pretty please link back here IN your blog post. You can grab the button if you want.
3. Go check out the others who are linking! Have fun and get inspired! Leave comments because everyone loves comments!